Eaalim JOB ALERT 1 – Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Online – Working from Home
Remuneration: Competitive salary
Job type: Full-time, will be required to regularly work evenings and weekends
Contract Length: 1 Year renewable
Eaalim is one of the leading online providers of adults & children’s Islamic education in UK and rapidly growing world wide.
We are actively looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer to develop and deliver a strategic plan that will improve and grow our work.
As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be playing an important role in managing all aspects of the Adult and Child Education programmes provided by Eaalim.
This will include: development of content, focus on organisation, improving delivery, effective evaluation and constant improvement. You will regularly meet with the senior management team and report directly to the Head of Education at the institute.
Duties for the Quality Assurance Officer includes:
· – To develop, present and implement an annual strategy and action plan to senior management and ensure objectives are fully met within the agreed timescales.
· – To be responsible for organising and facilitating online training/workshops, presentations and meetings for teaching staff; meeting the needs of both the staff and Eaalim.
· – To regularly liaise with the senior management team to identify any issues and concerns regarding madrasah development to cultivate and implement positive change as and when required.
· – To be responsible for communication with parents and resolve any issues and complaints.
· – To be assigned project work as and when required i.e. organising workshops, meetings and organising and co-ordinating events on a local and level such as the Annual Qur’an Competition.
· – To work closely with and support staff in nurturing high student achievers through to completion of the Institute’s programme.
· – To be proactive and committed to an on-going programme of professional self-development.
· – To produce, monitor and review accurate records including statistical information as and when required.
· – To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required.
· – To carry out all reasonable duties as and when requested by your line manager or any other senior management member.
This job description outlines the general ways in which it is expected you will meet the overall requirements of this post.
The list of tasks is not an exclusive one and duties may be varied from time to time. This job description is subject to regular review.
Added: 16 November 2014
The successful candidates will have:
• – Positive and caring interest in children and their capabilities
• – Appreciation of customer care and attention to detail
• – Strong administrative and IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
• – Flexible approach to working hours, but reliable and dependable
• – Intelligent, articulate and hands on
• – Experience working in education, PGCE or equivalent qualification desirable
• – Confident with Arabic and Islamic studies
• – Ability to motivate, organise and effectively lead/guide people and projects as and when required
• – Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on their own initiative
• – A demonstrable passion for self-development
Interested candidates should send their CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Tuesday 16th December 2014
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.